Monday, March 31, 2008

it's tha first of tha month

Ooh Doggie! Last week was my spring break....and it sucked. The moment that will most likely be remembered by my family and I forever was me going to the ER Friday for some post-appendix pain. I went thinking I could get it over with in 3 hours but instead it took almost 8. The ER... no problem (it's for my health), the problem was that all of this took place during my cousin's wedding (I was supposed to sing) and I left the place none the wiser to my condition. Many of the other events that added to my stress have been counter-balanced as proceeds. I got to see my cousin in her wedding dress at the reception as well as most of my mom's side of the fam. The Jeep was leaking anti-freeze:the radiator was not the issue (cheap fix). I racked up more medical bills:tax return. The weekend felt like no such thing: Monday brought me back to school, where I am learning to really enjoy/cherish what I do every day. Last week raised my blood-pressure, knocked down my immune system and caused some tears, I realize it could have been a lot worse.

For your viewing (but mostly listening & blunting) pleasure:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d'oh! what is with you and the ER, boy?

and...my prom date was in a movie with bizzie bone & mac 10 of bone thugs. ferrealdog. as in CUTTHROAT ALLEY (circa 2006). don't worry...i have it on dvd.

Jeffrey said...

If I had a blunt, I'd light it in your honor.

The only song I know by these guys is Crossroads, and I can still remember getting excited when they performed it on television, and I could use closed captioning to see what the hell these guys were saying